Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 7, 2014

3D Character modelling and Rendering Services

One of my hobbies favorites is human modelling. I send this services to all of you for many purposes such as: avatar on facebook, google+, ... or just for fun.
You just give me 2 photos of you 1 in front view, 1 in side view (optional) I will give you many smile, fun, prides ....

Let see my one example below
Avarta for you blog or facebook, personal photos to share via internet



Especially, you also have photos with any person you like ;-) Angelia Jolie, Barack Obama or even though your Girl or Boy friend. Let's image it in your mind, I will bring it to you!

Take photos with sexy lady digital

Low poly mesh

Close up to Sexy girl and Happy man!





Don't hesitate to contact me if you like it.

My name is Lee Thi 
Email: lepthi@gmail.com
Hand phone: +84 984 676062
Work at: cad3dservices.com

1 nhận xét: